12. Sınıf ingilizce yazılı soruları

Cevapla
murat güre
Mesajlar: 38
Kayıt: 07 Kas 2016 11:29
İletişim:

07 Kas 2016 12:14

2015-2016 EĞİTİM ÖĞRETİM YILI ................... LİSESİ
12. SINIF İNGİLİZCE DERSİ 1. DÖNEM UYGULAMA SINAVI SORULARIDIR.
Name Surname :…………………………………..
Class -Number :…… …….………….…………..
LISTENING
A-) Complete the sentences (10x2=20 p.)
1. When a baby elephant is born, the family is very ……………………... .
2. They come close to the baby to ………………………….. it.
3. It must learn to stand up so it can ………………….……. it’s mother’s milk.
4. They are about …………………………… kilograms when they are born.
5. A mother elephant looks after her baby very ………………………………. .
6. If the sun is …………………..…….., She moves the baby under her body.
7. If a baby can’t ……..……………..……. over something, its mother helps it with her trunk.
8. Sometimes other young elephants help a mother elephant ……………….……….. her baby.
9. When the elephants ………………………….…, the babies sometimes hold mothers’ tails.
10. When the elephants find ……………………….……., the babies are very happy.
B-) Write TRUE – FALSE (5x3=15 p.)
1. Baby elephants drink 11 liters of milk a day. …………..
2. The father elephant helps the baby to stand up. ……………
3. Baby elephants love to play in water. ……………
4. When the elephants see a lion, they run away. …………….
5. Baby elephants are twenty-four times bigger than a human baby. ……………

SPEAKING
Talk about following topics. (65p)
1. Introduce yourself in details (Physical Appearance, Personality, Likes & Dislikes, Abilities)
2. Introduce one of your family members in details (Physical Appearance, Personality, Likes & Dislikes, Abilities)
3. Talk about a typical day of you
4. What do you like/hate doing?
5. Describe the classroom using Present Continuous Tense
6. What must/mustn’t/should/shouldn’t do at school, at home?
7. What are your abilities?

Comprehension 20p.
Vocabulary15p
Pronounciation10p.
Accuracy10p
Fluency10p
Total65p

GOOD LUCK
ENGLISH TEACHERS

LISTENING SCRIPT
BABY ELEPHANTS
Elephants live in families. When a baby elephant is born, the family is very excited. The elephants make a lot of noise, and they come close to the baby to welcome it. The mother elephant helps to baby to stand up. It must learn to stand up so it can drink its mother’s milk. Baby elephants are big, they are about 100 kilograms when they are born. That’s twenty-eight times bigger than human baby. They drink about eleven liters of milk a day. That’s a lot of milk. A mother elephant looks after her baby very carefully. If it moves away from her, she brings it back. If the sun is very hot, She moves the baby under her body. If a baby can’t climb over something, its mother helps it with her trunk. Sometimes other young elephants help a mother elephant look after her baby. This is how young elephants learn to look after babies. Elephants walk place to place looking for food and water. When the elephants are walking, the babies sometimes hold mothers’ tails. If a lion comes close to them, all the elephants stop and stand close together with the babies in the middle. When the elephants find water, the babies are very happy. Baby elephants love to play and they love to play in water.
murat güre
İletişim:

07 Kas 2016 12:20

A........................... LİSESİ 2015-2016 EĞİTİM ÖĞRETİM YILI
12. SINIF İNGİLİZCE DERSİ I. DÖNEM 1.YAZILI SORULARIDIR. (A)
Name Surname :…………………………….. DATE : 16.11.2015
Class – Number :……………….. POINT : ………………

READING
A - ) Read the text and write True or False (5x4=20p)
HOME SWEET HOME
It is my third day at the camp, and I am getting homesick! At home, I never get up before 7 a.m., but here I am getting up before 6 a.m. I usually take a shower before breakfast, believe or not I am just washing my face in the river at the camp. My mom always prepares something for breakfast but now we are preparing the breakfast in turns. I rarely make my bed at home but here everybody is rolling up their sleeping bags because our tents are very tiny. At home we have central heating. Here we are picking up bushes for the campfire. In the evenings, we usually watch TV or surf the Net. Here we are just sitting around the campfire and singing songs or telling stories. I never go to bed before midnight at home but here we are all going to bed at 9p.m. Home sweet home.
Ginger
1. What time is Ginger getting up at the camp?
..............................................................................................................................................
2. Who prepares the breakfast at home?
..............................................................................................................................................
3. How often does she make her bed at home?
................................................................................................................................................
4. What are they doing in the evenings at the camp?
...............................................................................................................................................
5. Is Ginger happy or sad at the camp?
.............................................................................................................................................

VOCABULARY
A- )Fill in the blanks with the correct statements (5x3=15p.)
How many seats would you like? / How much is it? / When do you want to travel? /
How can I help you? / You are welcome
A : The “World is Calling” Travel Agency. ………………………………………………….………………………………..
B : I’d like to book a return fli,ght toLondon, please.
A :………………………………………………………………………………………………
B: Next week. And we are coming back on the 30th.
A: …………………………………………………………………………………………………..
B: Three please. ………………………………………………………………………..……………………
A: Let me see. Return flight tourist class costs 225 TL
B: Great. That’s fine. Thank you
A: ……………………………………………………………………….………………………….

GRAMMAR
A- ) Fill in the blanks using possessive adjectives (my, your, his, her, its, our, their) (5x3=15p)
1. Are you new at this school? Is it ………………………… first day here?
2. My grandparents live in the countryside. ………………………… house is enormous
3. My sister and I love science-fiction films. …………………….. room is full of DVDs.
4. This is my dog “Bonnie”. …………………….. ears are very big.
5. My mother is good at cooking. ………………….. best dish is Mantı
B - ) Complete the sentences using “Can – Can’t” and the verbs below. (5x4=20p)

FLY / EAT / COMMUNICATIVE / REACH / LIVE
1. Dolphins ................................................................................ each other by whistles
2. Penguins have got wings but they .....................................................................
3. Giraffes ................................................................................... at the top branches of the trees.
4. Babies .......................................................................... their meal by themselves
5. Camels ......................................................................... for a month without drinking water.
C - ) Circle the correct one. (10x2=20p)
Usually, Greg eat / eats / is eating anything he wants and not worry / don’t worry / doesn’t worry about what it does to his body. But now he compete / competes / is competing in swimming and has to change his eating habits.
He usually get up / gets up / is getting up late and has orange juice. Then at lunch he often meet / meets / is meeting his friends at a fast food restaurant and has a big hamburger, fries and a coke. At dinner time he always sit / sits / is sitting down with his family and enjoys a big meal. Now, he eat / eats / is eating a lot more protein, eggs and bacon so that he has more energy for his morning work-out. He spend / spends / is spending noon time with his swimming team mates, not his junk food friends. He follow / follows / is following a low-fat, high-protein diet.
Neat week he go / goes / is going to Washington State for the National Swimming Championship.
WRITING

A - ) Write at least five abilities or disabilities using “Can” or “Can’t” (5x2=10p)

ELT TEACHERS
murat güre
İletişim:

12 Kas 2016 19:38

- B -
………………………… LİSESİ 2016-2017 EĞİTİM ÖĞRETİM YILI
12. SINIF İNGİLİZCE DERSİ I. DÖNEM 1.YAZILI SORULARIDIR.

Name Surname :…………………………….. DATE : 14.11.2016
Class – Number :……………….. POINT : ………………

READING
A - ) Read the text and answer the questions (5x3=15p)
HOME SWEET HOME
It is my third day at the camp, and I am getting homesick! At home, I never get up before 7 a.m., but here I am getting up before 6 a.m. I usually take a shower before breakfast, believe or not I am just washing my face in the river at the camp. My mom always prepares something for breakfast but now we are preparing the breakfast in turns. I rarely make my bed at home but here everybody is rolling up their sleeping bags because our tents are very tiny. At home we have central heating. Here we are picking up bushes for the campfire. In the evenings, we usually watch TV or surf the Net. Here we are just sitting around the campfire and singing songs or telling stories. I never go to bed before midnight at home but here we are all going to bed at 9p.m. Home sweet home.
Ginger
1. How often does Ginger take a shower at home?
2. Why are they picking up bushes?
3. What does she do in the evenings at home?
4. What time are they going to bed at the camp?
...............................................................................................................................................
5. Is life easy or difficult at the camp?
................................................................................................................................................
VOCABULARY
A - ) Complete the paragraph using the following verbs (10x2=20p)

do / get up / go / start / have / arrive / brush / sleep / get / listen
My name is John Adams and I’m fourteen years old. I usually ………………………… at half past seven and then I ……..…….. dressed. I …………………….. breakfast at a quarter to eight and at twenty past eight I ………………. to school by bus. My classes ……………………….. at nine o’clock. At half past one I have lunch in the school canteen. I go home at ten past five by bus. When I ……………………… home, I …………………. my homework and I ……………………… to music and just before dinner I watch TV. I have dinner at twenty past eight with my parents and my brother Peter. After dinner I ………………………… my teeth and I watch TV in the living room. At about ten o’clock I …………………………….
GRAMMAR
A- ) Fill in the blanks using possessive adjectives (my, your, his, her, its, our, their) (5x3=15p)
1. Ahmet rarely washes ………………………… car. It is usually dirty.
2. I have a lot of dresses but ……………….…….. favourite one is the blue one
3. The students in our school like doing ………………………………English homework.
4. My sister likes listening to pop music. ……………………………..favourite singer is Tarkan
5. My brother and I are at the same school. …………….…………. school is very crowded.

B - ) Make meaningful sentences using “Can” or “Can’t” . (5x3=15p)
1. He is very clever. He ……………………………………………………………..………..….
2. These CDs are cheap. You …………………………………………………..…….…………
3. That girl is very fat so she ……………………………………………………………………..
4. My brother is very energetic. He ……………………………………………………………….
5. I am not hungry so I ………………………….…………………………………………………

C - ) Fill in the blanks with PRESENT CONTINUOUS or SIMPLE PRESENT (10x2=20p)
1. She ………………………….…………. (not / like) football.
2. Mary …………………………….……….. (listen) to music now.
3. Tom usually ………………………………(drink) coffee, but he ………………….………. (drink) tea now.
4. We ……………………………………. (go) to the disco tonight.
5. ……………………..……….…… (he / go) to work by bus everyday ?
6. My uncle ……………………………………….. (visit) us now.
7. Mike ………………………………….(eat) corn-flakes for breakfast every morning.
8. My brothers usually ………………………..…………. (ride) bikes in the afternoon.
9. I ………………….……….. (answer) the questions at the moment.

WRITING
A - ) Write at least five abilities or disabilities using “Can” or “Can’t” (5x3=15p)

ELT TEACHERS
murat güre
İletişim:

12 Kas 2016 19:42

Name :
Surname :
Class : Number :

A) Read the text and answer the questions.

Greenpeace

In 1971, David Birmingham and his friends got in their boat and departed from Canada. They were going to an island called Amchitka, near Alaska. They were very angry about Amchitka. The US government wanted to test a nuclear bomb on this island. The US government thought it was a good idea because there were no people or buildings. However, Birmingham and his friends thought it was a bad idea because there were many birds and sea otters. Some of these birds were endangered species. David and his friends sailed from Canada, but unfortunately, they never arrived at the island. US military boats stopped them. However, David’s story was very popular in the newspaper. People started to talk about nuclear bombs and the environment. David and his friends continued to fight. They later started an organization called Greenpeace. Today, Greenpeace has offices in 41 countries. This organization tries to stop people from hurting or polluting the environment. Do you like beautiful places? Do you like mountains and lakes? I do. But we have a problem: so many people pollute! If we pollute, the world will be dirty, and we will have no more beautiful places. We should learn something from David and his friends: respect the environment!

A) Write True(T) or False(F) ( 6*4=24p)

1. ___ David and his friends reached Amchitka by boat.
2. ___ The US government wanted to test a nuclear bomb on Amchitka because nobody lived there.
3. ___ David and his friends didn’t want the US government to test the bomb there because there were birds and otters on the island.
4. ___ US military boats couldn’t stop David and his friends.
5. ___ Thanks to David and his friends, people started to talk about nuclear bombs and the environment.
6. ___ David and his friends started an organization called Greenpeace.

B) Answer the questions below according to the passage. Aşagısaki soruları parçaya gore cevaplayınız. ( 4*4=16p )

1. Did David and his friend arrive at the island?

2. What did The USA government want to test on island?

3. Were there any people living in the island?

4. How many offices does Greenpeace have all over the world?

B) Fill the blanks by using ‘’ ever, never, just, already, yet, still, since and for’’ (8*2=16)

1. My father has…………………….. come. He is parking the car to the garage now.

2. You are so lucky. You have already seen many beauties there. But I have ……………… been there.

3. This is the most interesting film she has ……………………. watched.

4. I have never been to Paris …………………… .

5. I haven’t eaten anything …………………… yesterday morning.

6. He ……………… hasn’t decided where to go on holiday.

7. The teacher has …………………… announced the exam results. We are having the second exam next week.

8. He hasn’t seen his father ……………….. many years.

C) Fill in the blanks with ‘’ much, many, a few, any, some, a little and few. (8*3=24p)

1. We should bring ………………..…… food and drinks with us.

2. Sorry for not writing ……………………. letters for so long.

3. There’s so ………………………… stuff I want to write about.

4. Luckily I brought ………………………. water with me.

5. How ……………………. drinking water is there on the island?

6. ……………………. places in the world could be as interesting as here.

7. How ……………………….. different shapes do the plants have?

8. The only fruit I could find to eat was just a …………………. dates.

D) Turn active sentences below into passive ones. ( Aşağıdaki cümleleri edilgen yapılara dönüştürünüz.) (4*5=20p)

1. She paid a lot of Money for the blue dress yesterday.

2. The waiters set the tables everyday in a restaurant.

3. The shop owners open the shops at 7.00 a.m in the morning.

4. The little boy broket he window last week.

The Teachers Of English
Cevapla
  • Benzer Konular
    Cevaplar
    Görüntü
    Son mesaj
  • Bilgi
  • Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu görüntüleyen kullanıcılar: Hiç bir kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 3 misafir