PARAGRAF TAMAMLAMA – PARAGRAFA UYMAYANI ATMA
- İlk Cümle
Paragrafın geri kalan kısmını içine alacak bir konu cümlesi
- Son cümle
Paragrafı özetleyecek, sonuca bağlayacak bir cümle
- Gereksiz zaman değişikliklerine dikkat edelim.
- Aşağıdaki ifadelere dikkat edelim.
- There are many reasons_____ . One of them is
- There were various _____ . The most important one is
- many cases _____ / such cases
- First _____ . Second _____ . / Third _____.
- 1990 ____ . 1995 _____ . 2000 _____.
- 19th century _____ . 20th century _____ . 21st century _____ .
- There are many people _____ . Most of them are…. / Some of them are
- Two types of _____ . Both were _____ .
- These are cats and dogs _____ . The former ____. The latter ____.
- Einstein was ____ . He ____ ./ His _____ . _____ him
- Many obstacles _____ . These include
- The computer is _____. It _____. Many types of it _____.
- A scientist _____ . The scientist _____ . This expert is _____ . He / She is _____ .
- Ankara was _____ . This town was _____ . /
- One was _____ . The other was _____.
- One was _____ . Another was _____. / Another was ____. / The other _____ .
- On one hand _____ . On the other hand _____ .
- Scientists _____ . They _____ .
- common_____ . rare _____.
- achievement _____ . acomplisment _____ . success_____.
- whales _____ . Mammals _____ .
- young girls _____ . Young girls _____.
- Major _____ . Minor _____ .
- anlamsal bağlar
|addition||and||also, in addition, additionally, moreover, furthermore|
|cause/result||so||if, when||therefore, thus, as a result, as a consequence, consequently|
|choice||or, nor||instead, on the other hand|
|similarities||also, by comparison, similarly, likewise|
|concession||yet||although, even though||nevertheless|
|condition||if, unless, even if|
|opposites||but||whereas, while||however, instead, nevertheless, on the other hand, in contrast|
|emphasis||in fact, undoubtedly, indeed|
|example||for example, as an example, for instance, as an illustration|
|reason/cause||for||because, as, since|
|conclusion||in conclusion, after all, all in all, finally, overall, in summary|
|time||before, after, until, when, while since||then, next, later, earlier|
- Using language is a very complex enterprise. Moreover, there is more to communication than merely putting sentences together.
- The majority of Americans increased their wealth in the past decade. Furthermore, the gains were substantial.
- Most of the evidence was destroyed in the fire. Thus, it would be almost impossible to prove him guilty.
- A mother recognises the feel of her child’s skin when blindfolded. Similarly, she can instantly identify her baby’s cry.
- Most marriages fail after between five and nine years. Nevertheless, people continue to get married.