10. Sınıf İngilizce Yazılı Sınavı Soruları

Cevapla
murat
Mesajlar: 12
Kayıt: 25 Mar 2017 20:53
İletişim:

27 Mar 2017 17:19

IMKB RECEPBEY VOCATIONAL AND TECHNICAL ANATOLIAN HIGH SCHOOL 9TH GRADES ENGLISH LESSON QUIZ
NAME/ SURNAME: NUMBER/CLASS:
1. Fill in the blanks with suitable words. ( am,is,are,have got,has got)
• Hello! My name …… Tuğba. I ….. fifteen years old. I ……….tall and slim. I ……….long blonde hair and blue eyes. I …..a student at high school and I love English lesson very much.
• Hi everybody! This my father. His name …… Hakkı. He …..forty-seven years old. He …..tall and fat. He …………short brown hair and brown eyes. He ……a veterinary and he loves animals very much.
• Good morning! We ……Aslı and Kerem. We …….thirty-five years old. We …..at medium height and medium weight. We …………..black hair and black eyes. We …………..two children, their names ……..Ayla and Kemal. They…….students and we ………doctors.
2.Look at the family tree and fill in the blanks.
• Jim is Tony’s ……………………
• Ed is Emma’s ……………………
• Larry is Mary’s …………………..
• Jocob is Tommy’s ………………..
• Emma is Jocob’s …………………..
• Sarah is Ed’s ………………………
• Mary is Tommy’s ………………….
3. Read the text and answer the questions.
• Asuman is 13 and she is in the 8th grade. She is a student at Ayışığı Secondary School. It is in Ankara. There are 3000 students and 300 teachers. Asuman’s lessons are from 8.30 to 15.30. She has got 8 subjects. Her favourite one is music lesson. She is good at chess. She is a member of Chess Club in school. Asuman loves her school. Her school is new and modern. The classrooms are big and there is a gymnasium. The canteen is very spacious and tidy.
• Süleyman is 12 and he is in the 7th grade. He is a student at Günışığı Secondary School. It is in İstanbul. It is an old school. There are 200 students and 20 teachers. His lessons are from 9.00 to 15.00. He has got six subjects and Maths is his favourite lesson.
How old is Asuman?................................................................................................................
How many students are there in Asuman’s school?.................................................................
What is Asuman’s favourite subject?.........................................................................................
What are the classrooms like in her school?.............................................................................
What is Süleyman’s school’s name?............................................................................................
How many teachers are there in Süleyman’s school?..................................................................
How many subjects has he got?...................................................................................................
• Write TRUE/FALSE
Asuman is sixteen years old…………………………….
She loves eating cheese……………………..………….
Her school’s name is Ayışığı Secondary School…………………..
Her school is old………………………………….
Süleyman has got 8 subjects…………………….
His favourite lesson is maths……………………………..
His school is new and modern………………………….
There are 3000 students in his school…………………….

GOOD LUCK 
Cevapla
  • Benzer Konular
    Cevaplar
    Görüntü
    Son mesaj
  • Bilgi
  • Kimler çevrimiçi

Bu forumu görüntüleyen kullanıcılar: Hiç bir kayıtlı kullanıcı yok ve 4 misafir